Annual Registration is available during the month of September each year.
Now that September is over and annual registration has closed, submitting an application today means you’re applying to be considered for our Call List in the 2024 Season. The call list applications will be available through the end of February. Be sure to submit your application by February 29!
We look forward to reviewing all call list applications beginning March 1, 2024.
If you apply today, your application will be waitlisted until that time.
Thank you for your interest in the Market at Pepper Place!
We are a state certified farmers market and follow policies set by the Farmers Market Authority of Alabama. This means only Alabama grown, raised, and made items will be considered for approval.
- No franchises, reselling, thrifting, or out of state businesses will be approved.
- As a 501c3 nonprofit entity, we cannot allow items promoting or endorsing any political affiliations.
- As a privately-owned farmers market with a goal of creating a neutral place for all, we will not allow items promoting or endorsing religions of any kind.
- All applicants agree to follow the 2024 Vendor Handbook.
- No license or permit is needed to apply. The proper license and/or permit is required to be obtained by the vendor if approved for the 2024 season.
- When choosing dates for the 2024 season, give your best guess to your availability. If your application is accepted, not all requested dates may be approved.
2024 Market Season Call List Application Steps
- Step one: Create your Manage My Market profile at managemymarket.com – Be sure to include all items you wish to sell at the Market at Pepper Place in your profile. Photos of each product should be saved when entering each product in your profile. You will see a place to upload an image when saving each product.
- Step two: Complete the application for the 2024 season at the Market at Pepper Place. Please note the nonrefundable application fee of $25.00 included in the application. To apply, you’ll log in to your Manage My Market profile and search for a market. Use “Birmingham, Alabama” to find our market application!
- Step three: Market managers will contact *call list applicants* beginning March 1, 2024 with your next steps!
After reading the Vendor Handbook, if you still have questions, email us at email@example.com. Please note: Market staff is available Tuesday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and on Saturday 7:00 am to 12:00 pm. All emails received after business hours will be replied to the following business day.
If you have technical issues with your Manage My Market profile, email the Manage My Market team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help creating your Manage My Market profile or submitting your application?
Manage My Market has provided a profile tutorial to help you get started.